Fireplace Cover Screen
Fireplace Cover Screen was uploaded on February 22, 2018 at 3:00 am. It is published on the Fireplace category. Fireplace Cover Screen is tagged with Fireplace Cover Screen, Fireplace, Cover, Screen..
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Screenscreen (skrēn),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable or fixed device, usually consisting of a covered frame, that provides shelter, serves as a partition, etc.
- a permanent, usually ornamental partition, as around the choir of a church or across the hall of a medieval house.
- a specially prepared, light-reflecting surface on which motion pictures, slides, etc., may be projected.
- motion pictures collectively or the motion-picture industry.
- the external surface of the large end of a cathode-ray tube of a television set, radar receiver, etc., on which an electronically created picture or image is formed.
- Also called video screen. the portion of a terminal or monitor upon which information is displayed.
- frame (def. 10).
- anything that shelters, protects, or conceals: a screen of secrecy; A screen of fog prevented our seeing the ship.
- a frame holding a mesh of wire, cloth, or plastic, for placing in a window or doorway, around a porch, etc., to admit air but exclude insects.
- a sieve, riddle, or other meshlike device used to separate smaller particles or objects from larger ones, as for grain or sand.
- a system for screening or grouping people, objects, etc.
- a body of troops sent out to protect the movement of an army.
- [Navy.]a protective formation of small vessels, as destroyers, around or in front of a larger ship or ships.
- a shield designed to prevent interference between various agencies: electric screen.
- See screen grid.
- a plate of ground glass or the like on which the image is brought into focus in a camera before being photographed.
- [Photoengraving.]a transparent plate containing two sets of fine parallel lines, one crossing the other, used in the halftone process.
- any of various offensive plays in which teammates form a protective formation around the ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, etc.
- any of various defensive plays in which teammates conceal or block an opposing ball carrier, pass receiver, shooter, or the goal, basket, net, etc., itself.
- to shelter, protect, or conceal with or as if with a screen.
- to select, reject, consider, or group (people, objects, ideas, etc.) by examining systematically: Job applicants were screened by the personnel department.
- to provide with a screen or screens to exclude insects: He screened the porch so they could enjoy sitting out on summer evenings.
- to sift or sort by passing through a screen.
- to project (a motion picture, slide, etc.) on a screen.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- to show (a motion picture), esp. to an invited audience, as of exhibitors and critics.
- to photograph with a motion-picture camera;
- to adapt (a story, play, etc.) for presentation as a motion picture.
- to lighten (type or areas of a line engraving) by etching a regular pattern of dots or lines into the printing surface.
- to be projected on a motion-picture screen.
The image about Fireplace Cover Screen have 4 photos , they are Fireplace Cover Screen #1 Chic Idea Wood Fireplace Screens 22 5 Custom Fireplace Doors Types To Consider ., Fireplace Screen 8.1, Awesome Fireplace Cover Screen #3 Mesh5.JPG, Summer Fireplace Covers. Below are the images:
With the addition of designs strapped by putting a tiny rug and interesting inside you are able to finish the decor. This rug will soon be strapped along with all-the items in a pleasant view.
That Office Space Decorating Tips to Conquer Indifference in Function could quite possibly be suggestions and feedback for the dream home's interior planning. The office is actually a location where we spending some time performing our daily function. There are also indicating that the office is a minute home than residences.
Thus, it is vital that you manage to manage work space pleasurable and relaxed. Since to truly have a comfortable Fireplace Cover Screen, we will feel for most people experience tired and bored enjoy doing their everyday workday.
More Images on Fireplace Cover Screen
- How To Refinish Hardwood Floors Yourself
- Mold On Wood Furniture
- 3d Floor Mats
- Painting Pine Kitchen Cupboards
- Luxury Log Homes Floor Plans
- Lincoln Floor Jack
- 3m Anti Static Mat
- Black Friday Value City Furniture
- English Country Living Room
- How To Cover Tile Countertops
- Type Of Tile For Shower
- Myrtle Beach 4 Bedroom Condos
- Colored Bedroom Furniture
- Self Watering Herb Garden
- Living Room Framed Art
- Ikea Kitchen Gallery