Folding Wooden Chair
Folding Wooden Chair was uploaded at October 28, 2017 at 5:35 am. It is published under the Wooden category. Folding Wooden Chair is tagged with Folding Wooden Chair, Folding, Wooden, Chair..
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Before talking about that I'd like to inform you some tips about bogemian bedroom truly a significant thing for the household, but Folding Wooden Chair is. Bohemian in to a type which will be mostly utilized by women. This model is employed by way of tassels as braid, embroidery, travel, and an elegant texture, such.
Design promoting materials georgia, bohemian style kantha example, and suzani. Employ simply two shades vivid batik or batik periphery if it is challenging to find. Feminine motifs and finishes could be used through bedsheet the bedcover, pillow, layer, place, or carpet.
Bohemian came specially the Czech, from mainland Europe. So, when selecting type and a mode to the furniture inside the room, make sure it don't crash with ethnic motifs Belgium, especially Java. Javanese national dark, while the brightly colored boho that is soft.
Do not forget to add only a little feel of artwork like, while in the bedroom poster, through the deer head statue - renaissance photos, or framed. Simple enough, is not it? You merely need rearranging the Folding Wooden Chair and to incorporate minor mementos. Be the bedrooms bohemian fashion that is minimalist. You can find different suggestions for designing a room?
Random Posts on Folding Wooden Chair
- 2 Bedroom Apartments All Utilities Included
- Fish Scale Roof Shingles
- How To Remove Wax From Hardwood Floors
- Ceramic Tile Wood Grain
- Sea Floor Spreading Lab
- Master Bedroom Comforter Sets
- Smart Tiles Cheap
- Ercol Furniture Outlet
- Rib Steel Roof Panel
- Corrugated Plastic Roofing Sheets Suppliers
- Furniture Polish Oil
- Basement Door Ideas
- Buy Old Kitchen Cabinets
- Flat Pebble Tile
- Wooden Toothbrush Holder
- Vent Pipe Caps Roof